Monday 9 May 2016

Aprils antics

I'm very late in my update this month, I decided to move my sewing room around and we all know that always makes a real mess.  Didn't seem at first that difficult a task to move the desk to the other side of the room and the cabinets that were there to where the desk had been - oh not at all, found stuff I thought I'd lost and found things I didn't know I had!

Found a real bargain in the sales a super comfy tub chair to sit a stich to my hearts content



Also found a great rotating spice rack which was perfect for storing some of my buttons in.






So to my stitching

Didn't get as much done as I had hoped as I joined Connie Gee's Diamond Sampler SAL which sucked me in and if I hadn't rum out of thead would have resulted in nothing else being done, hopefully it will come back in stock soon.


Did a little work on my Stormy from Heaven and Earth designs and my other stitching was keeping up with the Joyful World SAL and the KLT charting SAL


So plans for May are continue with my SALs and hopefully finish a new start from Just Cross Stitching to display for the start of Summer.

Craft hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment